Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April Challenge Winners

And the winners of the April Challenge are:

Public Vote


1st place 


Members Vote
 

3rd place
Shaped Focal by Jill of Jkollmann

Drawing Winners:
Melinda Fletcher, Linda Young,  Jill Sarina

They get to pick a prize from one of our lovely participating shop owners. http://polymerclayartists.blogspot.com/2013/03/sponsors-for-april-pcagoe-challenge.html

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone who voted and supports our challenges each month. 105 votes were cast this month.

A sampling of comments left by voters:
Fantastic work by everyone!, this is my first time here & loving every minute! I shall be visiting more often knowing that you exist! Good Luck to all Entries! My vote has been placed :)
 
The Peeps are so cute, and made me laugh, very nice. Have to say that Linda from Claymation 3d really stepped up to the challenge this month. Nice work!
 
very hard to choose my favorites :)
 
Hard to choose too much talent!!!
 
Found out about this in Jackie Sieben’s Facebook. (The Pleasant Pheasant on Etsy also.)
 
Lovely pieces. So hard to choose. Found out about it from Marie Young's Young Creative PC FB page.
 
All were very nice but wow the three I liked best looked like they were made of something other than polymer, which is Amazing!
 
great work
 
Linda how very cute is that ladybug and the lovely flowers, wish I had thought of it. Susan great piece, love the copper clay. Arlene, what a cool idea you can never have too many pen cups. Everyone did a marvelous job as usual, and you all deserve credit for what you made. Wonderful, yet again!
 
HiGirls Designs is the FB account I heard of this through.
 
Vi no Facebook sobre o concurso-Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy. Adorei todas as peças.
I want to try to make your pen cup Arlene and learn the leaf gradient. The photo transfers are too intimidating for me right now, and I can't even begin to be able to make the sculptures- very impressive ladies.
 
I received word of this from Jackie Sieben's Facebook page.
 
What talent! It was a difficult task to make voting decisions. I found this contest posted on Polymer Clay Creations' Facebook page. I started following her because of her gorgeous polymer clay crochet hooks.
 
My first pick of #12 Mother nature, personifies the subject. Beautifully done. #2 I love the thought of the lady bug very nice colourings. #9, these eggs are beautiful, and Wow for the eggs being real.
great job everyone
 
all beautiful work.
 
The eggs are really lovely.
 
Beautiful work everyone. Love all the different unique techniques. Was hard to pick .
 
So very hard this month! Everyone has exceptional talent.
 
I was reminded of the challenge by a post at City-o-Clay. I always enjoy seeing the beautiful and imaginative work your members do.
 
Everyone did a great job!
 
Who doesn't love spring?!?!?! :)
 
inspired and inspiring creations!
 
All so lovely.
 
This is a very talented group of artist.
 
Spring is my favorite time of year. Loved all the entries put flowers are my favorites.
 
Really quality entries this month ladies!!
 
I enjoyed the mixed mediums used in the transfer necklace with copper !! I enjoyed the whimsy of the baby ladybug too. As in the past the cane worked flowers are awesome....Great work !! Donelle
 
My daughter has been forwarding it to me, but I have started receiving your newsletter. I love your group and your newsletter.
 
Really great work this month!!!
 
Great work by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment