Sunday, June 9, 2013

June Challenge Winners

And the winners of the June Challenge are:

Public Vote


1st place 
 Airflow Teapot by Lisa of HiGirls


Members Vote
1st place:
 
 Airflow Teapot by Lisa of HiGirls



3rd place


Drawing Winners:

Sharla Ahrens, Joey Binard, Nancy Thornton

They get to pick a prize from one of our lovely participating shop owners.
http://polymerclayartists.blogspot.com/2013/05/june-challenge-sponsors.html
Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone who voted and supports our challenges each month.


A sampling of comments left by voters:
-Beautiful Teapot!!
-soo hard to decide this month....just beautiful...thanks for inviting me Line :)
-#8 really evokes the mesmerizing feeling of gazing into the flames!
-Love the thoughtfulness and attention to detail in this month's entries - Thanks for the eye candy!
-I think # 7 is very creative and the meaning is so scientific. Great job!
-I love the teapot it is beautiful and a perfect art piece.
-Another tough decision, great work from everyone!
-I am a beginner in Polymer. I love your challenges, I am in awe of the talent!
-That teapot is spectacular!
-all works are beautiful. Hard to choose. Joan
-Hard to choose as always. Every one should be proud of what they made.
-Everyone's work is very creative.
-Wonderful pieces from some very talented people. I thought that the clay teapot is so beautiful and well executed.
-I think lisa rapp is genius....
-Teapot is just fantastic!
-Playsculptlive did a great job. It seems to have a lot of thought put into it.
-HiGirls' teapot is beautiful. A lot of work went into this also. Keeping white clay white is not easy!
-Ashpaints did a superb job with her spirals also. I love this technique.
-Three words: Absolutely amazing works.
-I look forward to this each month.. Thank you.
-Keep up the wonderfully creative work. I love all of your works.
-Beautiful and creative work everyone. Wow love them all. Miss the group. Trying to get healthy. Clay happy, Kimberly Idalski
-Wow! That airflow teapot is so wild! Look at all the detail involved. I can only imagine how hard that would have been to construct.
-I hope they win - as great as the other entries are - I was completely blown away by the teapot.
-I love working with polymer clay. I totally love the items I voted on. Congrats to the very talented people who entered these items . Can't wait to see who wins. bye for now , Jacqueline Marchant
it gets harder and harder each month to just pick 3 great ones, and then i have to decide which one goes first, second or third. I love them all.
-The elements are the perfect theme to let go your imagination. My first choice is the beautiful teapot because air is so difficult to translate. This teapot really feels like "air", well done!
-The entries are all wondrous. I am always amazed and delighted by the genius of PCAGOE members! I love that each artist interpreted the theme according to her own unique artistic vision and unique talents. Bravo!!!!
-I really love the thought and stories behind the pieces. Inspiration can take all kinds of faces, and it's clear that each of these artists demonstrates thought, pride in workmanship and artistry!

No comments:

Post a Comment