Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Featured Artist Elizabeth Schydlower


Meet Elizabeth Schydlower of Artisan Knob Shop
Featured artist for the weeks of December 29th through January 11th
Please go check out her highlighted works on the PCAGOE Facebook page!

Elizabeth resides in El Paso, TX. I asked Elizabeth to write a little bit about herself for this feature, here's what she shared:

“I am a wife, mother of three and grandmother of seven all of whom are the light of my life. I am retired now, but professionally worked as a Marriage and Family Therapist.

My intro to pc occurred one morning when I happened onto the Carol Duvall Show. Donna Kato was a guest and did her magic with a beautiful pendant. I was hooked and remain so to this day. 

I must admit that I've been all over the place with my pc projects. I started with beads, moved to jewelry and finally landed on home decor projects, more specifically, drawer and cabinet knobs. My favorite efforts in this area are the custom orders that I receive, which allow me to become an integral part of a client's custom design. 


I humbly acknowledge that any growth I achieve in this wonderful medium is a credit to the Masters, so many of whom so generously share and teach so others may learn.”


Find Elizabeth’s work at these online locations:
www.artisanknobshop.etsy.com and
https://www.facebook.com/artisanknobsbyelizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment