Thursday, January 15, 2015

Featured Artist Lise Boss


Meet Lise Boss of Ooh La De Da by Lise
Featured artist for the weeks of December 12th through January 25th
Please go check out her highlighted works on the PCAGOE Facebook page!


Lise resides in Edwardsville, IL and has this to say about herself: .“I’ve spent most of my life as a Nail Stylist. I have always been into creative possibilities. But one day I had a terrible fall, and destroyed my femur (leg). It changed a lot of my life, since I was wheelchair bound almost a year, So I discovered polymer clay. So I now create polymer clay jewelry. I love all things jewelry, so I also make jewelry with beads, and vintage pieces too. I live in a cute little house in a very nice college town near my brother, with my spoiled cat I rescued.” Find more of Lise in these online locations: www.oohladedabylise.etsy.com and https://www.facebook.com/OohLaDeDaByLise/photos_stream and https://www.flickr.com/photos/lise-elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment